I remember my mom waiting for the Oprah’s Favorite Things episode every year when I was younger. I love all the Gift Guides I have been seeing, but I wanted to put my own personal twist on them. Rather than putting together a bunch of popular items that I may have never even tried, I decided to put together a list of my tried and true products. These are items that you see me wearing all the time, items I repurchase, items I have used for years, and honestly just the items I rave about to my friends and family! Over the next week you will see beauty, technology, workout, and teacher favorites of mine. I will also post a few items I have been eyeing this holiday season!
As always, I do want to be 100% transparent with you. These links are commissionable links so I do make a small profit if you make a purchase from clicking the links below. This is another way I am able to make money outside of teaching. I truly thank you for purchasing through these links! It makes it possible for me to continue to share these fun posts! Feel free to send this blog post to friends and family to help get ideas for gifts this holiday season! I also never want to pressure you to purchase anything or feel like you need any of these items. In my honest opinion, I would rather spend money on experiences than things!
I will be updating these links all week long to make sure you are getting the best deals! Let’s start with my overall favorite things!!
- Magnolia Table Cookbook: Literally every recipe I have tried in this cookbook is 10/10. My personal favorites are the Potato Soup, Chicken Spaghetti, and the Chicken Pot Pie.
- Wide brimmed hat: This is a dupe for a designer hat & is the one I am wearing in the picture above!. I get so many compliments every time I wear it!
- Oversized sweater: You’re probably tired of me sharing this…but it’s that good. Can be worn with jeans or leggings. Wearing a small. (ON SALE FOR $35)
- Layered necklace: I wear this necklace every single day. I love all Kendra Scott jewelry! (ON SALE FOR $40)
- Volcano candle: This is what is burning in my house 24/7. I once was quoted to say, “I just want to go home where it smells like Anthropologie.” It is 100% because of this candle. This is a great gift!
- Hair Dryer: Y’all went nuts over this hair dryer this summer. It is a splurge but so worth it. It makes my hair so soft & shiny & cuts the dry time in half. (25% OFF WITH CODE HOLIDAY25)
- Sunglasses: I used to only buy RayBans, but I haven’t bought a pair since finding Quay Sunglasses. These are my all time favs but I do have 4 other pairs!! #sunglasseshoarder Quay’s website is buy one get one free so grab a pair of blue light glasses while you’re at it!
- Slippers: My mom gave me these for my birthday & I wear them 24/7 at home.
- Nike AirForce 1: I love these trendy shoes so much! The color goes with anything. Go a half size up!
- Heeled booties: These are on major sale right now! Mine are 8.5 & I am typically an 8 in the color Cloud Suede. (50% off right now!)
- Mom jeans: These ripped mom jeans are all I wear on the weekends. Wearing my true size 27R. (ON SALE FOR $60)
- Adidas Ultraboosts: I snagged these when they were on sale 2 years ago on Black Friday. I haven’t worn another pair of shoes to workout in since. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
- Align leggings: I know these are pricey, but I promise they are worth it. My sister in law bought me my first pair in college. When she did she said, “Are you sure you want me to buy you these for Christmas? Once you have them you won’t buy any other brand!” She was right! Wearing my true size 6. In the spring I like the 25” but in the winter I like the 28” more to wear in my boots.
- Curling iron: This is probably my most asked question on Instagram. I swear by this curling iron! I actually use it as a wand, wrapping my hair around the barrel. Mine is the 1 & ¼.
- Leather leggings: Another pricey but worth it item! I have 3 different pairs. I always grab them when they are on sale! Wearing a small. (20% OFF RIGHT NOW!)
- Robe: I live the robe life at home. Ugg robes just hit different! Wearing a small.
Let me know if I missed something you see me in frequently! Upcoming favorites include: beauty, workout, teacher, tech & my items I currently have my eye one! Stay tuned!